Services - Proofreading, Copy-editing, Secretarial
It is important to create a good impression by ensuring all your documents have no errors in spelling, punctuation or grammar and are well presented.
I have regularly worked on the following types of documents and online content:
- Leaflets, brochures and publications
- Press releases and newsletters
- Proposals, reports and accounts
- Fiction and non-fiction
I can tailor my services according to your needs:
- Carry out a quick proofread to check your work is error-free
- Edit non-native English to ensure it reads well
- Carry out a more thorough proofread, checking for consistency and that your document is structured correctly – for example correct placing of tables, charts, images etc.
I also offer a copy-editing service, ensuring the layout and formatting are consistent and that there are no errors in spelling, punctuation or grammar.
I am familiar with editing non-native English to ensure the text flows and reads well.
Secretarial – for small businesses or individuals
Are you a company, organisation or individual needing some assistance with administration? If so, I can help:
- Writing correspondence
- Editing/formatting reports to make them look professional and consistent, using the fonts, colours and styles you specify if necessary
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Minute taking
- Research/making travel arrangements
- Secretariat service for clubs/organisations including auditing club accounts
- Any other tasks considered – organising personal filing systems, etc.